Women’s Pashmina Shawl Coconut Colour
Color : Coconut
Material : 100% Pure Pashmina
Manufacture : Hand-woven in Srinagar in Indian Kashmir
Size : 210X70
Weight : 95 g
Care instructions : Hand wash carefully or Dry Cleaning
Care instructions : Hand wash carefully
Pashmina brings an incomparable feeling of softness, warmth, lightness and finesse.
Pashmina scarves are considered the most skillful craftsmanship in the world. The Cangthangi goat, from whose fur the scarves are made, is found at 4,500 meters above sea level in Ladakh, which makes the art of pashmina scarves even rarer and revered all over the world. It is no coincidence that the Kashmir Valley has been known for centuries.
It is suitable for any occasion – from a business meeting, to a pleasant ethereal feeling in the summer evenings and warm protection in the winter.
The scarf is hand-woven by Kashmiri masters based on a traditional craft passed down from generation to generation.
By purchasing this scarf, you will touch to the journey of an amazing craft, which through the narrow Himalayan passages of Kashmir, reaches you and luxury shops around the world.
Warning: Once you feel the gentle touch of this scarf leads to addiction!
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping to Europe, the USA, and Canada.
The time we need to prepare an order for shipping varies.
- For orders below 100 € shipping price depends on the item weight and is calculated during checkout.
ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIMES
- North America: 3-5 business days
- Europe: 1-5 business days
- Australia, New Zealand, and Oceania: 5-10 business days
- Asia Pacific: 5-10 business days
- Latin America and the Caribbean: 5-10 business days
- North Africa and the Middle East: 5-10 business days
We’ll do our best to meet these shipping estimates but cannot guarantee them. The actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
- You will receive a tracking link to your email as soon as the order has been shipped. Please allow time for order processing.
CUSTOMS AND IMPORT TAXES
- All prices include VAT (20%).
The orders from this site are EU customs cleared, processed, and shipped by Ad hoc solutions LTD – Sofia, Bulgaria, and come with 20% VAT tax included in the prices.
- For purchases outside the European Union, the customer is responsible for any customs charges that might be applicable.
- We’re not responsible for delays due to customs.